When I received that bouquet of flowers, there were no other feelings other than delight
I actually felt scared of how happy I was when I received it
I thought that "Oh, somebody still appreciated me"
And damn, how it felt so good
When I came home, it broke me so much to tear that bouquet of flowers
I thought that, I may hurt the feeling ot the giver
Or worse, I may lose this precious feeling
But, after a couple of thought I teared the paper down and put the flowers inside the vase
When I woke up in the morning
I was content to know that I still get the same feeling when looking at those flowers
But not anymore
Dear Mrs. Who I've Considered as My 2nd Mother
Young blood may be sweeter but does my sweat meant nothing?
I was always there you know :(
~~~~~~~~~~~
What a bouquet of flowers meant and means to me....
~~~~~~~~~~~
hmmmmm
hmmmm
hmmm
hmm
hm
Wakakkakakakk akhirnya ada postingan!!! banyak sekali pertanyaan di dalam benak saya setelah membaca postingan sister.
ReplyDelete1. Who sent u that flower ???? So curious!!
2. Why did u feel scared and not fully happy about that flower? Why?
3. Why did u afraid to tear that bouquet of flower when it's already yours ?? It's only a flower after all, it needs water for sure - can't put it inside the bouquet forever
4. Why did u feel as though nobody is appreciating u and that there's someone giving u a symbolic flower is beyond u ? You r such a freaking talanted young lady! u should be proud! Your proud friend would have given u a whole flower arrangement had they been there!
5 young blood = anak-anak setan ??? WAKAKKAKK
#sekian
#bacotandinihari
#gabisatidur
#baleslo!!
wakakak ngakak anak setan! siapa yang ngasih bunganya mil?? demen deh liat tulisan lo mengarah ke puisi
ReplyDelete